Andy Core is an expert in Work-Life Balance, Well Being and Peak Human Performance.
Some convention speakers may scoff at the notion that putting implementing a good corporate wellness program as soon as possible is a good idea, but expert speaker Andy Core tells you why this is one product you shouldn’t avoid any longer.
- Healthy employees make long-lasting employees. Retention is a highly valued quality, and what better way to make that number high than to keep your workers as healthy as possible?
- Provide a gym. Convention speakers know that using a service is a lot easier if it’s right under your nose than if you have to go out of your way to utilize it. By putting a gym on the work premises, employees can use it before or after work and not have to worry about the extra time and gas they’ll spend going to one that’s not near their desks.
- Have the cafeteria serve healthy food. Again, if something is close by, chances are much higher that it’ll be frequented than if it’s farther away. With healthy food on the menu, employees have a much better shot at eating well at least once a day.
Corporate wellness is one thing that shouldn’t be delayed. Convention speakers worth their salt know that the sooner corporate wellness is implemented, the sooner their employees will be on the road to living a healthier lifestyle.
To learn more on Andy’s programs,
Latest posts by Andy Core (see all)
- Achieving Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness - February 28, 2014
- How to: Fight Food Cravings without Going Crazy - February 21, 2014
- The Importance of Work-Life Balance for Increased Workplace Productivity - January 23, 2014