Andy Core is an expert in Work-Life Balance, Well Being and Peak Human Performance.
This glossy fruit is one of the oldest-existing ones, and one of the most popular, and for good reason: they’re inexpensive, good for you, and can be used in a variety of ways. Convention speakers like Andy Core dish on how you can work the apple into a life of well being.
- Eat it plain. The easiest way of getting your daily fruit servings is to rinse off an apple and eat it just like that. They’re easy to stow in your bag or briefcase, come in a variety of types and require no utensils.
- Make applesauce. This one requires more steps, but when you’re craving a dose of nostalgia and eating healthy, making applesauce is the way to go.
- Bake a pie. Rolling up your sleeves in the kitchen serves two purposes: it gets you acquainted with making dishes from scratch, and help builds interest in a hobby.
- Buy them at a farmer’s market. Chances are you’ll pick up other tasty and healthy foods while you’re there, enabling you to further maintain your goal of maximum well being. This will give you the energy you need to be tops among convention speakers.
Not all convention speakers are health nuts but they do keep this maxim in mind: an apple a day keeps the doctor away, and this fruit is one of the easiest ways to keep your wellbeing in mind.
To learn more on Andy’s programs,
Latest posts by Andy Core (see all)
- Achieving Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness - February 28, 2014
- How to: Fight Food Cravings without Going Crazy - February 21, 2014
- The Importance of Work-Life Balance for Increased Workplace Productivity - January 23, 2014