Andy Core is an expert in Work-Life Balance, Personal Wellbeing and Peak Human Performance.
Convention Speaker Andy Core would like you to understand how life should be, even after having a not-so-good past.
Past experiences are meant to be remembered, but are not meant to haunt you. You may have done something stupid and horrible in the past that may haunt your daily life. Nevertheless, the fact that it has already be done should never be set aside. You can no longer take back what you have done; therefore, acceptance is the next step.
Accepting your past is essential as these are what you have chosen to do – either these are what you think will make you happy or will make you a better individual. Though it may really be a hard thing to do, especially depending on the severity of the circumstances, it should always be accepted and left in the past. Let these experiences guide you to becoming the best of who you can be and things will work out.
In order for you to be able to accept your past wholeheartedly, here are some tips you might want to work on.
- Acceptance. What has happened has happened. You can never take it back.
- Let go. Since the results may be interchangeable, just learn to live with it.
- Weave a positive future. Though you may have a negative past, this doesn’t mean your life should be full of negativities. Try to work on weaving a positive life by transforming these negativities to positive lessons.
- Take it slow. Make sure that you are no longer careless, now that you have been given a chance.
Let Andy Core, a professional convention speaker, guide you on how to have a better future after having a bad past. Learn more about his programs.
Latest posts by Andy Core (see all)
- Achieving Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness - February 28, 2014
- How to: Fight Food Cravings without Going Crazy - February 21, 2014
- The Importance of Work-Life Balance for Increased Workplace Productivity - January 23, 2014