Andy Core is an expert in Work-Life Balance, Wellbeing, and Peak Human Performance.
Incorporate the following tips in order to benefit your overall health.
1. Drink more water
Water is necessary for almost all body processes. Nutritionist’s suggest that we take in around 8 glasses of water daily or around 1 liter of water for every 25 kilograms of bodyweight. You should increase the amount if you exercise regularly.
2. Engage in physical activity more often
Make it your goal to do a total of 120 minutes of cardio each week. It doesn’t matter how long or how small your daily sessions are, just aim to do as much as you can daily.
3. Quit smoking
Smoking is known to lead to cardiovascular and lung diseases and also de-colors your skin and lips. It also decreases your overall stamina and will stop you from engaging in exercise for long periods.
4. Eat healthy natural foods
Try adhering to a healthy diet, surrounded around fresh, natural organic foods. Aim to eat fruits and veggies daily, and try eliminating saturated fats. Moreover, try cutting back on deep fried foods and sugar loaded items
5. Be kind to everyone around you.
Try to be more open and more polite to others. Smile often and aim to be giving. In addition, learn to appreciate people that care about and do not take them for granted. Changing your attitude towards people can do wonders for your health.
“To learn more on Andy’s programs
Latest posts by Andy Core (see all)
- Achieving Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness - February 28, 2014
- How to: Fight Food Cravings without Going Crazy - February 21, 2014
- The Importance of Work-Life Balance for Increased Workplace Productivity - January 23, 2014