Andy Core is an expert in Work-Life Balance, Wellbeing, and Peak Human Performance.
The biggest tool in your life is changing the way you think. The illusions in our life are often our negative perspective, the amount of time we spend worrying and the concept that we are owed something.
In reality the top three things we can work to make our life (and our world) better include:
1. Choosing to see the blessings and opportunities in your day before the downfalls.
2. Choosing not to worry about the factors you have no control over.
3. Realizing that we can’t earn our happiness. We have to make it happen.
You have some power in the world. You may think that you are not powerful, but you have a much greater influence on the people in your lives than you may realize. Your actions and the way you perceive the world can have a major effect.
Sometimes you’ll have feelings that things are going badly, but if you put a positive spin on things, it may not seem so bad after all. When you change the way you think, that is, you change the negative attitude and start thinking positively, you’ll have a great impact on your life and the lives around you. In case you help others near you to think more positively, then they can affect the people in their lives as well. The trend continues and thus how you can change the world.
You will draw more good energy toward yourself by being more positive. Never say you can’t do something, or make excuses for not doing what you should have. You should instead embrace your responsibilities and be proud of your accomplishments.
You should encourage people around you to be positive. Life is what you make it. You can begin to change the world by changing your own way of thinking.
To learn more on Andy’s programs
Latest posts by Andy Core (see all)
- Achieving Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness - February 28, 2014
- How to: Fight Food Cravings without Going Crazy - February 21, 2014
- The Importance of Work-Life Balance for Increased Workplace Productivity - January 23, 2014