Andy Core is an expert in Work-Life Balance, Personal Wellbeing and Peak Human Performance.
Andy Core, a trusted keynote speaker, guides his readers on how best to react towards an unpleasant moment.
Being calm is such a challenge sometimes, especially if you have been experiencing the worst-case scenarios on your workplace. Calm is essential to keep your life in good balance. Letting anger envelope your being will lead to negativities, thus, making your life less appealing and productive.
Here are some tips on how to be calm in spite of how horrible the situation is.
- Make a plan. Make sure that you have a plan before you react. Do not be impulsive. Don’t take action before without considering the situation thoroughly.
- Weigh your response. Figure out how things will turn out if you execute a certain response. Make sure that whatever your plan is, it’ll be beneficial to the majority.
- Face it when you are ready and have already prepared an action.
- Be realistic.
Your approach towards life’s challenges will have a great impact on how your future will turn out, which is why being impulsive should never be tolerated. Completely understand the situation by being calm and soon you will come up with a strategy that will lead you into a win-win situation.
Let your trusted keynote speaker Andy Core guide you in keeping your thoughts together so you can learn a better approach to life.
Latest posts by Andy Core (see all)
- Achieving Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness - February 28, 2014
- How to: Fight Food Cravings without Going Crazy - February 21, 2014
- The Importance of Work-Life Balance for Increased Workplace Productivity - January 23, 2014