A business motivational speaker comments that an employee that isn’t interested in his work is unproductive and will become more and more stressed as he does it. Companies lose a lot of money because of disengaged workers, but will lose more money finding a replacement. If you aren’t happy with your work, you’re just causing problems for your superiors, your co-workers, and yourself. If you feel like you don’t fit with the job that you have, then you’ll just stress yourself out and waste time. Repeatedly performing tasks that you don’t want to do will eat at you and you’ll soon question why you’re doing it in the first place.
That is why it’s important to do what you love. When you enjoy what you do:
- You’re more motivated to do it
- You’re engaged in your tasks and can be very productive
- You won’t feel as stressed from working
In this economy, it’s hard to find other employment and no one will benefit from you quitting. It’s best to make lemons out of lemonades; a business motivational speaker says to make yourself love what you do. Try to think positively and bury the negative thoughts away, sulking in them will just cause stress. Put into your mind: “If I work hard enough, I can get a better job in this company.” Reality is harsh and adjustments have to be made, but quitting halfway will just send you back to the start. As a business motivational speaker reminds us: if you can’t do what you love, then love what you do.
To learn more on Andy’s programs contact us today.
Latest posts by Andy Core (see all)
- Achieving Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness - February 28, 2014
- How to: Fight Food Cravings without Going Crazy - February 21, 2014
- The Importance of Work-Life Balance for Increased Workplace Productivity - January 23, 2014