Andy Core is an expert in Work-Life Balance, Well Being and Peak Human Performance.
To paraphrase the rapper Drake, “everybody sleeps, but not everybody sleeps well.” Andy Core, a business keynote speaker, explains the reasons why and how sleep is so important when it comes to your health and wellness, and how to fix the mistakes you’ve been making.
- Stop hitting the snooze button. Set your alarm for a time that’ll give you enough time to get ready in the morning without being frazzled or rushed and get up to it. By hitting the snooze button repeatedly, you’re doing yourself a disservice by interrupting your sleep.
- Keep your laptop out of the bedroom. If you start associating your sleep kingdom with work, it’ll become a source of stress instead of the haven of relaxation it’s supposed to be.
- Don’t have caffeine 4-6 hours before you go to bed. No matter how tired you are in the afternoon, put that cup of coffee down. A business keynote speaker knows that the effects of caffeine can keep you up later than you’d like and lead to a night of poor sleep.
By shifting more attention to how you sleep and fixing the mistakes you’ve made, a business keynote speaker says that it’ll only be a matter of weeks before you notice big improvements.
To learn more on Andy’s programs,
Latest posts by Andy Core (see all)
- Achieving Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness - February 28, 2014
- How to: Fight Food Cravings without Going Crazy - February 21, 2014
- The Importance of Work-Life Balance for Increased Workplace Productivity - January 23, 2014