Andy Core is an expert in Work-Life Balance, Wellbeing, and Peak Human Performance.
You just had lunch and you probably are sleepy now. Unfortunately, you can’t go to bed because you are at work. Oh, just great. Though you still have time remaining on your lunch break, sleeping should never be an option as you are not in the right place to do that so-relaxing deed. So let Andy Core, a skilled business motivational speaker, help you surpass that laziness effectively!
- Go outside and get in the sun for 10 minutes. You will not only beat that sleepy feeling, you also get Vitamin D. Better yet, eat your lunch outside and take a short stroll afterward.
- Exercise. You might be staying long hours on your desk and some exercise will not just keep you from sleepiness, but also keep your muscles relaxed.
- Choose a meal that is high in protein rather than high in carbohydrates. Carbs will actually make you feel sleepy.
- Put a drop of peppermint oil on your hand and rub it. Peppermint has an “energizing” effect.
- A business motivational speaker also advises that you grab a minty candy or gum.
Oh yes, beating that lazy feeling in the afternoon is surely a hard thing to do, especially now that you are full. So let your business motivational speaker Andy Core help you in keeping all your flags up and be ready for the workload that is waiting to be done..
To learn more about Andy’s programs
Latest posts by Andy Core (see all)
- Achieving Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness - February 28, 2014
- How to: Fight Food Cravings without Going Crazy - February 21, 2014
- The Importance of Work-Life Balance for Increased Workplace Productivity - January 23, 2014