Andy Core is an expert in Work-Life Balance, Well Being and Peak Human Performance
A business motivational speaker asks if you ever feel like you want to get more out of your job? Like, you’re working hard but not getting anywhere? Well, you’re not the only one. The key to increasing productivity is to get motivated.
Many employers will make every effort to enhance motivation in the workplace, but one of the most effective forms is self-motivation.
Easier said than done? Not true, says any business motivational speaker. You just need to follow these easy tips:
- Choose to be happy and keep a positive attitude. Having the right psychological state is crucial in order to motivate yourself.
- Finish what you start. Set deadlines and track your progress allowing you to see exactly what you achieve and get a real sense of pride when a task is completed.
- Go out of your comfort zone and allow yourself to think outside the box. You will be surprised and inspired by what you are capable of.
- Help others and get support. Interaction with others can give a sense of belonging and well-being that really helps to enhance motivation.
- Exercise and eat healthy. Feeling good about yourself and your lifestyle physically will leave your mind free to concentrate on the task at hand. This enhances motivation and, in turn, productivity.
- Maintain a healthy work-life balance. Any business motivational speaker will tell you that a healthy work-life balance is the vehicle that drives motivation and ensuing success.
To learn more on Andy’s programs
Latest posts by Andy Core (see all)
- Achieving Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness - February 28, 2014
- How to: Fight Food Cravings without Going Crazy - February 21, 2014
- The Importance of Work-Life Balance for Increased Workplace Productivity - January 23, 2014