Andy Core is an expert in Work-Life Balance, Well Being and Peak Human Performance
Do you ever feel like the time passes by in a flash? Like there aren’t enough hours in the day? Like no matter how hard you work you never get any further ahead? Well you’re not alone. A huge proportion of working individuals have not yet discovered the key to unlocking their true potential and maximizing their productivity. A professional speaker suggests a number of easily implementable steps:
- Remove distractions: Put your phone on silent, block your favourite websites. Do whatever it takes to keep you focused on the task at hand.
- Organize your space: An organized workspace is both inspiring and practical. Being organized encourages you to feel calm and enhances your mental capacity. In addition, it reduces the time taken to find vital objects, avoiding the waste of precious minutes.
- Use time pockets: Those little bits of time between events are useless and not worth thinking about, right? Wrong. Time is precious. Plan to do small tasks that can be done in those seemingly disposable minutes.
- Delegate: It is important to take responsibility for all tasks set, but it is equally important to recognize when the task could benefit from additional input.
- Set targets and track your progress: Tracking your progress allows you to see exactly how productive you are being and the sense of fulfillment gained when reaching a target will encourage you to be even more productive
- Take a break!
Don’t just work harder, work smarter.
For more information on Andy’s programs,
Latest posts by Andy Core (see all)
- Achieving Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness - February 28, 2014
- How to: Fight Food Cravings without Going Crazy - February 21, 2014
- The Importance of Work-Life Balance for Increased Workplace Productivity - January 23, 2014