Andy Core is an expert in Work-Life Balance, Well Being and Peak Human Performance.
Keeping the place you work at as organized as possible definitely helps the productivity in the workplace, even though many people don’t realize it. Keeping your area free of clutter is necessary for you to do things efficiently, instead of scrambling through a messy work area.
Here are some ways for you to uplift the productivity in your workplace:
- The things that should be found on top of your desk should always be what you frequently use, such as paper, pen, notebook or planner, and the important files that you use frequently.
- Other stuff that are not being used often must be placed in an organizer. Place your staplers, erasers and other supplies in your drawer rather than on top of your table.
- Get rid of papers and other items that are no longer needed.
- Make use of sticky notes as these will help you remember the things you are obliged to do. Include the deadlines if possible.
If you want to improve the productivity in your workplace, you have to set things in order for you to have a clearer mind and so that you will be able to foresee things in a brighter aspect.
For more information about Andy’s work-life balance program
Latest posts by Andy Core (see all)
- Achieving Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness - February 28, 2014
- How to: Fight Food Cravings without Going Crazy - February 21, 2014
- The Importance of Work-Life Balance for Increased Workplace Productivity - January 23, 2014