Andy Core is an expert in Work-Life Balance, Wellbeing and Peak Human Performance.
If you want the best for your organization as a manager, you should always seek to motivate your employees and this is enhanced by hosting top convention speakers for your organization’s seminars.
To enhance employee productivity and corporate wellness, it is encouraged by experts in employee-manager relationship issues to organize occasional meetings between your employees and highly experienced and effective motivational speakers.
Hiring a perfect speaker for your organization starts with the identification of the speakers and some basic factors that are worth consideration.
Broadly, there are four major factors that help in giving an overall impression of convention speakers and these include:
- They should have the ability to connect with the audience and inform them. This is the only way through which they can affect employees.
- The speakers should have unique ways to inspire the audience.
- Motivation is a key factor that you should not take lightly. If the speaker cannot promise on motivating your employees regardless of their situation, then they are not worth your time and effort.
- Possessing some sense of humor is always crucial as this helps in giving the employees who make up the audience a better picture of the speaker and helps in killing boredom. The entertainment however, should revolve around the main theme so as not to drift away from the important part of the conference.
For managers that are aiming at coming up with a workforce that is motivated and has its wellbeing well catered to, holding a seminar and inviting top convention speakers can be quite vital.
For more information about Andy’s work-life balance programs, contact us to learn what we can do for your organization.
Latest posts by Andy Core (see all)
- Achieving Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness - February 28, 2014
- How to: Fight Food Cravings without Going Crazy - February 21, 2014
- The Importance of Work-Life Balance for Increased Workplace Productivity - January 23, 2014