Andy Core is an expert in Work-Life Balance, Wellbeing, and Peak Human Performance.
When it comes to working for companies, the employees that have the advantage are the ones who know how to be efficient. It is a working national standard, yet many of us are failing it. Keynote speakers want it to become easier to put everyone on a level playing field, and make your company more productivity.
1. Learn to manage your time. Giving yourself enough time to complete a project as if it results in few mistakes and errors, it could cost. Not only will errors cost the company productivity, and profitability, but it could cost you considerations for promotions and pay increases.
2. Know your limitations. It is unprofessional to commit to projects and deadlines you are unable to complete. Making sure you possess the time as well as the skill will avoid a great embarrassment for all parties involved.
3. The mark of a great employee is evident in the work he or she does. Efficiency is influenced by the quality, not quantity of the work. These core differences will become important in separating the mediocre from the great.
“For more information about Andy’s work-life balance programs
Latest posts by Andy Core (see all)
- Achieving Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness - February 28, 2014
- How to: Fight Food Cravings without Going Crazy - February 21, 2014
- The Importance of Work-Life Balance for Increased Workplace Productivity - January 23, 2014