Andy Core is an expert in Work-Life Balance, Wellbeing and Peak Human Performance.
A professional speaker, Andy Core asks you to figure out if you are being loved or hated by your employees.
Being a good leader requires you to execute a good working relation towards your subordinates. In order for you to figure out if you are hated or loved, here are some types of boss that employees would never want to work with. Do you think you are one of them?
- The Mean. There are bosses who say things without thinking about their employees feelings. Others may say that employees should learn the hard way in order for them to effectively provide the quality the company is seeking. Being mindful about others’ feelings is essential. Maintaining a good relationship will always provide a lighter aura at work.
- The Glad-Hander. Being appreciative is surely a good attitude, but over-doing things will lead to a questioning mind, trying to figure out if what they have heard is still believable. Though appreciation drives employees to providing their work efficiently, it would still be best if it were given only when it is truly deserved.
- The Idea Thief. Oh yes, these should really be hated! Some bosses would steal their employee’s ideas, claiming them as if they were their own.
- The Liars. Who would like liars, anyway? Some may say, “Oh, it’s just a way to drive the employees.” Though the intentions are nice, it misleads the employees. False expectations are not great for a good working relationship.
Andy Core, a professional speaker, wants you to figure out if you are one of these disliked bosses. We surely hope you are not!
Learn more about Andy Core’s program and learn how to be a better boss. Contact us now.
Latest posts by Andy Core (see all)
- Achieving Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness - February 28, 2014
- How to: Fight Food Cravings without Going Crazy - February 21, 2014
- The Importance of Work-Life Balance for Increased Workplace Productivity - January 23, 2014