Andy Core is an expert in Work-Life Balance, Wellbeing and Peak Human Performance.
- Start your day with a smile.
- Whenever you finish a task, make a mark or draw a line on a board so you can keep track of your successes.
- During breaks, talk to your colleagues about the things that make you happy when conducting your duties at work.
- Whenever you to talk to your boss, regardless of the severity, keep a smile on your face.
- Keep your desk, office and workspace clean.
- Have a great lunch every day.
- Whenever you are in a meeting, try to be as active as you can.
- When you leave work, take 5 minutes from your time to reflect on all the good things that went on there, not on the bad ones.
- After getting home, sit back, relax and think about the great day you just had at work.
Although it might seem strange, these 10 simple rules will make you love and appreciate your job more and more each day.
To learn more on Andy’s programs
Latest posts by Andy Core (see all)
- Achieving Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness - February 28, 2014
- How to: Fight Food Cravings without Going Crazy - February 21, 2014
- The Importance of Work-Life Balance for Increased Workplace Productivity - January 23, 2014